Do you live in a violent relationship and are you looking for a place to stay or need counselling?
Due to the risk of spreading coronavirus, we want as many as possible to call or email us beforehand.
- You can call Kvindehjemmet anonymously at 35 81 98 45 or the national hotline at 1888. We are ready to help 24/7. There are available rooms in Copenhagen.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cannot call or email us beforehand, visit us at our address: Jagtvej 153 b, 2200 København N.
- You can contact a friend or family member and ask them to call Kvindehjemmet. Together we will find a good solution.
- Pack a back so you are ready to leave your home quickly.
- If you are in acute danger, call the police at 112.
- Remember to delete your search browsing history and sent email, if you feel like your phone or computer is being monitored.
Please note: We do not accept donations at the moment.